The app to manage Huawei phones
Huawei is one of the Asian mobile device manufacturers that has managed to make itself a space in the always competitive world of tablets and smartphones. In fact, some of its products are among the most highly rated high-end Android phones, including the Mate, G7, Ascend P7, Honor... It has loads of handset models and even more users.
Huawei's Android device manager
Huawei HiSuite is the device manager for the phones and tablets made by the Chinese manufacturer with which you can manage the functioning of all the handsets of this brand. It's a management tool that works on any PC equipped with Windows, from XP to more modern versions of the likes of Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.
Control your smartphone or tablet from your PC's desktop.
What can I use HiSuite for?
Its basic functions all revolve around the management of Huawei devices. All the latter is carried out from an interface with a simple design that can easily be understood by the user without having to resort to any manuals or tutorials. These are its basic functions:
- Application manager: install APKs and uninstall or update apps easily.
- Take screenshots of your phone from your computer.
- Backups and restoration: restore the operating system from your backups.
- Update the firmware.
- Contact manager: add, delete and edit contacts.
- Messages: receive, send and manage messages from your PC, export messages from your phone to your computer or send them to multiple recipients.
- Images: browse through them in different manners, manage them and configure wallpapers.
- Video: manage your video collection and import and export files between your PC and your Huawei device.
Version 5.0 of HiSuite has incorporated quite a few changes regarding previous editions that have helped to improve the workflow between the device and the computer. In turn, usability has also been enhanced, making it easier for the user to manage his device. However, Huawei phone owners with a Mac or Linux will have to search for an alternative because there's no version for these operating systems.